Thu, Sep 24|
WORKSHOP Half day | Meditation, Qi Gong and Open Up Communication
Alignment of body, mind and speech. Half a day to dialogue fully with your body, to observe your mind in detail and understand through the senses and experience. how to connect and interact with the world around us.
When & Where
Sep 24, 2020, 9:30 AM – 12:30 PM
Body Times, 10 rue de l'Exchequer, 75010 Paris, France
Give your body time to slow down, to stretch, to express yourself in the practice of Qi Gong, so the soul naturally connects to the body in a gentle and serene alignment with the universe.
Learn to sit at home, in your main residence and thus see what resonates right or what is uncomfortable. Meditation allows you to go deep within yourself to come back closer to your authentic being.
Get out of conditioned patterns and open up to a space of sincere communication where the focus is no longer to remain fixed on a single solution but to connect in openness and trust, learn to listen to one another and know how to respect one's own needs and those of the other.
Body, mind and speech come together to support us on our life journey. However, it is often difficult to stay in alignment and find a balance. It is therefore essential to know how to activate a fine listening and an in-depth awareness of these 3 expressions of life in their spontaneity and their simultaneity.
This course offers you:
- to better understand how body, mind and speech are articulated, in their respective universe and as a whole,
- to let go in a group practice,
- to create the ideal conditions to reveal your spaces of silence and consciousness,
- to discover the beyond of your perceptions and thought patterns,
- to illuminate and integrate in an existential way the non-duality of what is.
Half-days on: September 24 from 9:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.; October 21 from 6 p.m. to 9 p.m.; Dec 17 from 9:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.; April 4 from 6 p.m. to 9 p.m.; May 27 from 9:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.; June 17 from 9:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.
* Full day from 9:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.: November 26; February 18; March 25; June 3
* 2 days of training, weekends from 9:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.: Oct. 10-11, 2020, Jan. 23-24 & May 15-16, 2021
The courses and workshops are independent of each other, you can register for those you want.
The Times of the Body Training Center
10 rue de l'Echiquier 75010 Paris
Registration essential – Limited places
Press the 'Go' button to register
45 euros / half-day workshop.
85 euros / workshop day.
160 euros for the 2 days of training.
Soft and light not tightening the belly.